Workforce Management Scheduler
• Good English skills
• A good knowledge of Excel
• A strong customer focus with a commitment towards delivering results
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Performance and results oriented
• Good planning and organizing skills
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Positive attitude and team player
• Reliable and punctual
The position is part of the Information Management & BackOffice team and is a direct report of one of the Senior WFM Planners. The operational execution of the tasks of the WFM back office worker takes place on behalf of one or several Client Teams. For an unambiguous insight in scheduled and available capacities on all sites, every WFM back office worker uses the same WFM/planning tools.
Our future colleague will be responsible for the calculation of required capacity and seats(work places) of assigned projects/Client Teams, for personnel staffing (schedules) of assigned projects/Client Teams, in such a way that pre-defined goals are met (eq optimal occupancy and project agreements are achieved). They will also be responsible for the administration of new and existing agents in the WFM tools.
Responsible for the personnel staffing of the assigned projects, in such a way that preset targets are met or approached as best as possible.
• Make, review and if necessary adjust the automatically (system) generated personnel planning, signal abnormalities, faults and shortcomings.
• Adjustment of the production planning with given leave, sickness, training, other activities etc
• Approve/reject leave requests, availability scheme, shift trades, etc.
• Publication of the schedules to the CSR’s and other stakeholders
• Signal and report possible bottlenecks/issues to the WFM consultant.
• Update and spread relevant reports
• Keeping up to date of the planning documents with regard to the projects, skills, availability and (if applicable) other arrangements with de CSR’s and temporary employees.
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations transform the way they manage their business processes and information. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., we have more than 140,000 Xerox employees and do business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. In Romania, Xerox operates through 2 sites in Iasi, 2 in Bucharest, 1 in Oradea and 1 in Bacau.