According to Wired, we are one of the hottest startups in Europe, but for us it's the place where we learn and overcome challenges together in a friendly working environment.
At Tiendeo we have around 100 employees and we are present in 35 countries around the world, most of which are managed from our headquarters in the sunny Barcelona. Therefore, our team is made up of professionals of different nationalities, including Mexican, Japanese, Polish, Italian, British, Turkish, Russian, Brazilian etc. We love being a multicultural company because it means you never stop learning.
Now we are expanding our creative, international and innovative team and we are looking for a UX Data Analyst. Our tech team already has 25 professionals and you will be part of one of our dynamic and agile development teams of 5, reporting directly to the Tech Lead and working hand in hand with the product team.
As a **UX Consultant** at Tiendeo you will:
* Perform continuous analysis of usability and technical and business KPIs
* Extract, analyze and interpret data to give insights and propose improvement actions for business optimization
* Set up web analytics and measurement tools (Google Analytics, TagManager and Optimize, Hotjar, CrazyEgg, MouseStats, etc.)
* Provide solutions in different environments or devices
* Interpret flows and user experience
* Perform multivariant and A/B tests
Main requirements * Engineering degree, design or in related field
* More than 3 years of experience in websites, e-commerce and purchase flows
* Business vision
* Basic/intermediate knowledge of SQL to make queries
* Experience in dashboarding (Google Data Studio, Quicksight, Tableau, etc.) and data visualization
* Proactivity and problem-solving skills
* Communication skills
* Great analytical capacity
* Visual design and information architecture of websites with high volume of content
* Experience in prototyping, mockups and wireframing
* Experience in design, implementation and analysis of A/B tests
* Knowledge of tools like Sketch, Zeplin, Proto.io, etc.
* Experience with usability tests, focus groups, etc.
* Experience with Lean UX, Design Thinking and agile methodologies
* Able to have a fluid conversation in English Perks * A position within a growing company, being part of an up and coming team
* TiendeoFlex: a flexible retribution plan including transportation tickets and restaurant tickets
* R&D Monthly Day: each member of the engineering team explore new interesting technologies in order to implement them in Tiendeo
* Hackathon every 2 months including awards to the best ideas
* Great learning and development opportunities through a specific training plan. For example, you will have a Pluralsight account
* Participation in tech events and conferences to keep your skills up to date and add more value to the team
* Young, dynamic and international team (now 15 nationalities)
* Your work will have an impact to our millions of monthly users
* Flat hierarchy and work autonomy
* Flexible working hours
* Team building events
* Wii and PingPong to be used freely
* And… an amazing terrace with a beautiful view of the sea!
Si companiile vor aplica la tine
Completeaza-ti profilul si companiile iti vor trimite invitatii pentru interviu direct pe aplicatia de mobil sau in casuta ta de email.