Tracking Data Manager- Production Team
Who you are?
• You have experience in C++
• SQL/database knowledge is considered a strong plus
• Python experience is considered a plus
• Experience in Game programming is considered a plus
• You have strong communication skills and good English level.
Your challenge will be:
• To produce reliable tracking data, that is the data send by the game to our tracking system
• To follow up that the tracking standards are correctly established and dispatched to the game teams
• To synchronize all the teams of the project to be sure that trackers sent to other departments are correct
• To make sure that the client side libraries are properly integrated within the game and report any bugs in the library to their owners
• To ensure the quality of the trackers, and to be the contact for any questions about trackers for its game
• To ensure the data that was sent by the game is available where it was expected / in the format it was expected (for this, you will have access to all useful databases).
-Increase your knowledge by working in an experienced and professional environment
-Get the chance to work in a multi-national team, and even travel to different parts of the globe, on company’s expense
-Supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fairly rewarded;
-Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
-Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
-A modern office building including: cafeteria with hot food open during working hours, gym facilities, free for employees, including massage
-Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball
-Free kickboxing classes for employees within office building
-Free dance classes for employees within office building – beginner and advanced groups
-Free access to football court and basketball court – 2 hours, once a week, both courts are close to the office.
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.