System Integration Engineer @Orange Services
The solutions we are providing are being used within Orange Group by more than 30 affiliates.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with software developers, system engineers, service and project managers.
In your daily activities you will have the opportunity to work on cloud environments with open source technologies and DevOps tools while delivering in Agile methodology.
• As a System Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for the integration and testing of various services and systems, especially under the Open Source hood.
• You will interact with Services Operation teams in order to have an end to end integration while providing accurate deployment and operability details. You will be close to the service project team (service delivery manager, integration leader, developers, project managers) to ensure an accurate level of integration and end to end performance.
• Integration, Packaging, Testing and Acceptance of Applications, Services and Systems
• Prepare releases for specific modules/scripts
• Prepare/Update the related documentation of the integrated service
• Troubleshoot, report and resolve issues, if possible, appearing during installation, integration and acceptance phases
• Improve existing scripts/tools/processes or Develop new ones, according to the needs, in order to facilitate the automation/ease of installation, configuration, testing, operation, etc
• Cooperate with Solution Architect and other project stakeholders, to ensure the delivery plan and quality are being met
• For more testing related missions: Prepare/Deploy the test environment, execute installations, test cases and scripts
• Experience with some technologies like: Hadoop (Yarn & HDFS), Pig, Hive, Oozie, Spark, Flink, Chef, Apache NiFi
• Strong scripting skills: shell, Python, Perl, etc.
• Knowledge of technologies like Robot framework, ElasticSearch, Kibana are considered a plus.
• 3 years of experience in service integration, deployment of services, acceptance of applications and systems.
• Previous software development; packaging and versioning of software applications
• Linux systems (system and network parameters)
• Network concepts: switching, load balancing, routing, firewalls, IPs, DNS
• Knowledge of virtualization technologies
Working language(s): excellent English, French will be a plus
What we bring:
• A real Reasearch and Development center, with multiple examples of innovative ideas proposed and implemented by developers just like you!
• A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow
• Trainings and conferences to better developer your skills
• We encourage moving on to new technologies so you can keep up with the future of technology!
• Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
• Great benefits (too long to list actually!)