Software Developer Diagnostics
• Implementation and documentation of subcomponents of embedded software in C/C++ in the area of diagnostics and fault memory.
• Development of test software using Unit Tests.
• Commissioning and testing of the subcomponents within the overall software.
• Execution of Code-Reviews.
• Troubleshooting and bug fixing
• Completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering, communications engineering or appropriate graduation.
• Experience in Embedded Software-development with C/C++ preferably in one of the areas of automotive, diagnostics or fault memory.
• Good knowledge in the area of C/C++ and Unit Tests.
• Analytical skills and good system understanding in the embedded SW area.
• Autonomous and systematic way of working.
• Good English skills in spoken and written English.
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com)