Shift Leader (IT Infrastructure)
To support the on-duty and on-call technicians to ensure the highest standard of Infrastructure Service Desk service in accordance with Stefanini values and with the Operational Level Agreements (OLA).
To assist the Delivery Manager in running day-to-day business and to provide floor management during the assigned shift, so that the right person is in the right place at the right time.
• Helping and encouraging the team to meet call handling standards and to work towards targeted improvements in both quantitative and qualitative terms.
• Supporting the team members in case of problems or escalation; being the first point of referral for escalated queries or problems with the infrastructure; intervening in stressful situations.
• Being the guardian of respecting the operational procedures, and therefore triggering the timely escalation of issues with impact.
• Ensuring planning, schedules, breaks, code of conduct are respected by team members; reacting immediately and taking corrective actions where necessary.
• Contribute to evaluating and developing shift team members through remote and side by side activity monitoring; contribute to evaluating their competences by giving feedback to their supervisor and by giving constructive direct feedback.
• Ensuring procedures are followed in accordance with Stefanini quality standards and work instructions.
• Participating in special projects allocated by the Delivery Manager and completing them within agreed timeline.
• Giving advice on customer service, internal quality and training needs.
• Identifying and implementing process improvement initiatives in conjunction with Delivery Manager and the team.
• Minimum 2 years as team leader in a Service Desk or an Infrastructure team or minimum 2 years in charge with maintaining mission-critical systems / business flows.
• Working hours: 12 hours per shift, only night and weekend shifts (only day shift during weekends).
• English proficiency.
• Soft skills: highly proactive, planning and organizing, problem solving, team orientation, attention to detail, crisis management.
• Technical skills: knowledge of email systems, Windows applications (Microsoft Office, Windows operating system); Internet Explorer; ITIL certification; knowledge with monitoring systems, knowledge of an ticketing tool, knowledge of basic infrastructure components.