Help us find our future talent!
Do you want to develop your recruiting career in a world-known organization and have exposure to a varied range of business services? Xerox needs 1 new team member!
The ideal candidate:
- Senior Recruiter with in-depth knowledge of different sourcing methods;
- at least four-year experience in handling various roles;
- thrives on multicultural environments as many of the vacancies are for multi-lingual candidates;
- highly organized, manages stress and is able to handle tight deadlines;
- a natural, persuasive and engaging communicator with internal and external organizational members;
- fluent English speaker.
Your day will be a mix of interviews and offerings management. Moreover, you will be an anchor to Hiring Managers from all across the world.
Candidate experience is important to us and you will be fundamental in creating a welcoming, relaxed yet professional environment for all of the Xerox applicants.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with great marketplace reputation, please apply on-line or drop you resume in English at .
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations transform the way they manage their business processes and information. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., we have more than 140,000 Xerox employees and do business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. In Romania, Xerox operates through 2 sites in Iasi, 2 in Bucharest, 1 in Oradea and 1 in Bacau.