Imagine a spreadsheet grid where each cell can also call an API or repeat a job. This is what we are building. Our product lets users create interactive web apps using the spreadsheet skills they already have.
Your role is to team up with our engineers and build our single-page app.
You will be working on:
* an account **dashboard** where users manage apps and settings.
* the **editor** where users manipulate a list of programmable cells that can do computing, inluding services and automation.
* additional **pages and features** where we help users learn and extract the maximum value out of our core functionality and available integrations.
You can switch between these areas, or go deep on the one you love the most.
Our ideal buddy is:
* **Motivated to solve complex challenges**. We are building a platform that provides General Purpose Computing to the masses; this requires cooking new solutions that handle millions of calculations.
* **Professional and fun.** We value professional commitment and the ability to stay optimistic and focused, especially in the face of difficult challenges or feedback. But we also find plenty of time to talk about *The Big Lebowski*.
* **Focused on quality and usability**. We hate alarms going off and features that are half-baked as much as you do. Come build a polished product with us! Main requirements * **6 years or more of work experience as a software engineer, excluding university experience.**
* **Fluent in design patterns and other Computer Science** **fundamentals.**
* Proficient in ECMAScript 2017.
* Proficient in HTML5 & CSS3.
* Proficient in SPAs (single-page apps).
* Proficient in front-end frameworks like React or Angular (we use React).
* Proficient in testing (unit tests, end-to-end tests).
* Knowledge of reactive programming, GraphQL and HTML5 Canvas are strong bonus.
* Able communicator in English. Speaking Portuguese is optional but welcome. Nice to have * GraphQL (with Apollo client).
* HTML5 Canvas (fin-hypergrid library).
* WebSockets (GraphQL over websockets).
* Webpack, PostCSS, cssnext & CSS modules.
* CSS Flexbox.
* RxJS (some core modules).
* Open source contributor (GitHub).
You will very likely have to work with these technologies. Perks * Employee equity plan.
* Plenty of beer and frequent ice-cream.
* Liberal work-from-home policy.
* Unlimited vacation policy.
* *More to be added soon.*
Si companiile vor aplica la tine
Completeaza-ti profilul si companiile iti vor trimite invitatii pentru interviu direct pe aplicatia de mobil sau in casuta ta de email.