The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a Sr. Data Warehouse Developer to join our Enterprise Data development team.. Reporting to the Manager Enterprise Data for the Finance & G&A domain, Data Warehouse developer is responsible for designing and developing data warehousing solutions. You will work with the latest BI tools (Teradata, Informatica, Microstrategy) to create solutions that meet align with our stakeholders business needs.
• Understanding and working with multiple data sources to create a unified solution that implements the client’s business rules and supports their analytical needs.
• Designing, developing and maintaining ETL jobs, stored procedures and related data warehouse models/objects/systems.
• Contributing in architectural and model decisions during the design and build phases of new projects.
• Test the solutions implemented and analyzing potential data quality issues to determine the root cause.
• Perform database tuning including monitoring, troubleshooting and optimizing performance of the databases
• Contribute to Microstrategy report design & development.
• Ensure formal documentation is produced for all development projects.
• Deliver high quality projects on time and budget in fast paced environments
• University diploma in IT related field or proven experience on BI
• More than 5 years of experience on BI developments
• More than 5 years of experience on designing and developing Data Warehouse solutions and / or SQL Server and SSIS and / or Informatica PowerCenter
• Experience in developing ETL processes with data from various sources: NoSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Online contents.
• Experience with reporting and analytic presentation tools and technologies such as MicroStrategy, Tableau
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Must be fluent in English (both spoken and written)
• Agile methodology knowledge is an asset.
Nice to have:
• Experience on designing and developing Data Warehouse solutions on TERADATA
• Experience on business analysis
• Knowledge of Hadoop, Java, and/or other big data technologies.
Will be considered a plus:
• Has strong capacity to communicate ideas and solutions to non-technical people
• Has the ability to autonomously lead and implement a requirement from end-to-end
• Has sense of humor, positive approach, works well within a team and offers / is able to receive constructive feedback
• Is keen to be involved with /use new technologies and standards to change
• Is available to travel abroad
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room. But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide. With more than 6700 employees, and 26 studios in 18 countries, Ubisoft has the second largest internal creation force in the world.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and Information Technology Department are its driving force. Come and join our team of over 1600 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.