As an Information Security Analyst within the global Information Security Operations team, the individual will be responsible to maintain a continues collaboration with GBU SPOC`s, mapping and analyzing the data in order to fulfill the agreed target for the customer.
- Work with IT delivery teams to identify, prioritize and track tasks needed to fulfill agreed level of compliancy.
- Analyzing and mapping the data within Vulnerability Management Services.
- Communicate effectively within the security team and with other teams.
- Driven by improving the process flow.
-Vulnerability Management: for internal and external network scanning Server Hardening
-Security awareness and knowledge sharing among Delivery teams.
-University degree in Computer Science or related subject
-Passion for technology;
-1-2 years IT experience in any field - programming, IT administration, testing or help-desk support;
-ITIL process (would be a plus);
-basic IT Security knowledge
-Team player and very good communication abilities;
-Strong analytical skills;
-Must possess strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
-High sense of priority, works on multiple tasks simultaneously and deliver the expected results within the agreed timelines;
-Initiative and fast learning Abilities;
-High Customer Focus;
What we offer:
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
• Extra vacation days;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.