Landing.jobs is hiring for a German partner whose team is looking for a **Scrum Master**. You will be responsible for ensuring an efficient development process. They have high growth planned and this challenge will give you the opportunity to constantly evolve and adapt to new situations as the teams increase.
As a Scrum Master you will:
* Accomplish your goals by organising the sprint planning, reviews, retrospectives and requirements workshops
* Support, train and moderate your team to ensure a high quality and a high-performance output by leading by example.
* Work with the Product Owner to ensure a common understanding regarding targets, vision and user stories
* Communicate with all the stakeholders and assure their alignment.
Besides that and as part of the team they will also count on you to build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be discussed without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis and healing and problem-solving.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in leading development teams where you developed a throughout understanding of the skills needed to motivate and manage developers
* Experience using agile development methods, preferably developing enterprise applications with Scrum
* Good understanding of Development Life Cycle: knowledge of the stages involved in an information system development project, from an initial feasibility study throughout maintenance of the completed application
* Academic background in Computer Science, Business Management or related field
* Fluent in English
Nice to have
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Fluency in German
* Bluecard - VISA Support
* Health Insurance