SAP Basis Administrator
We are supporting you to grow professionally and personally, to achieve your goals and to develop your individual career. Find a new opportunity to contribute with your abilities and ideas and to uncover your potential.
We are looking forward to working with you within Siemens!
Location: Cluj Napoca
With 110 years of presence in Romania, Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization.
Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The Corporate Technology division in Brasov and Cluj-Napoca is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
For more information about Siemens please visit www.siemens.ro and http://www.siemens.com/innovation.
What are my responsibilities?
• Basis Administration of SAP Systems (ERP, BI, SRM, SCM SAP Solution Manager)
• Configuration, monitoring and controlling the SAP R/3 infrastructure;
• Plan and coordinate downtimes and maintenances with our data center suppliers;
• Administration of Tuning/Installations/Documentation/Upgrades/Monitoring of SAP Application/Netweaver Suites ABAP and Java;
• Perform trouble shooting issues with SAP through OSS notes and SMP;
• Perform Client Copies/System Refreshes to support QA testing;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Succesfully completed studies of computer science or a comparable education/ qualification;
• 2-3 years of experience in SAP Basis;
• Experience in Oracle/Hana Database Administration (SQL, Performance Analysis, creating Indexes etc);
• Experiences in managing Linux and Windows bases SAP systems;
• Good presentation skills;
• Very good English skills, German skills would be an advantage;
• Self-reliance, sense of responsibility, reliable;
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is investing in you to ensure your satisfaction, motivation and performance.
• Attractive compensation package and work climate
• Meal tickets
• Yearly bonus system
• Private health and life insurance
• Private pension
• Flexible schedule and work from home policy
• Personal and professional development through trainings and certifications
• Relocation package