Quality Assurance Engineer @Orange Services
The solutions we are providing are being used within Orange Group by more than 30 affiliates.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with software developers, system engineers, service and project managers.
In your daily activities you will have the opportunity to work on cloud environments with open source technologies and DevOps tools while delivering in Agile methodology.
• Integration projects are a key competitive advantage in delivering new services in Europe for B2B customers. As a QA Engineer, you will test and insure the proper quality of service on these platforms, you will be responsible for the integration and testing of various services and systems, especially under the Open Source hood.
• You will work closely with the project team (project manager, integration and build, developers) to ensure the quality and success of integration and the end to end performance.
• Build and document the testing plan in collaboration with the development and integration teams
• Maintain the testing plan throughout the deployment of releases (maintain non regression tests and creating tests for new functionalites)
• Build testing environment using app automation tools and document it
• Focus on automation of testing in order to optimize the QA process (scripts automation, etc) - target being an automated Continuous Integration pipeline
• Deliver clear and correct results of the QA process (tests results) to the project manager / development team
• 3 years of experience in service integration, deployment of services, acceptance / Quality Assurance of applications and systems.
• Previous software development and/or QA engineer experience; packaging and versioning of software applications
• Linux systems (system and network parameters),
• Strong scripting skills : shell, Python, Perl, PL/SQL etc.
• Basic Java
• Network concepts: switching, trunking, aggregation, load balancing, routing, firewalls, IPs, DNS
• Knowledge of virtualization technologies
• Previous experience with Jenkins, Appium, Robotframework, Selenium and any other app automation / testing tools
Working language(s): excellent English, French will be a plus
What we bring:
• A real Reasearch and Development center, with multiple examples of innovative ideas proposed and implemented by developers just like you!
• A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow
• Trainings and conferences to better developer your skills
• We encourage moving on to new technologies so you can keep up with the future of technology!
• Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
• Great benefits (too long to list actually!)