MIFID II set of regulations fundamentally transforms the research business model. Investment Bank will need to introduce a pricing structure for research access and product, remove inducement and provide transparency on research to actively manage subscriptions and to bill for usage, rationalize the existing and future distribution channels and enforce the RSA controls via these channels, design & build entitlements platform to manage & distribute client & products across research & sales, build a "self-service" portal for clients to manage for number of licenses distributed to their staff for Research access etc.
- Clarification of requirements
- Test design - Manual testing (UI and SQL feeds)
- Processing of feedbacks from the end users
- Work with Business Analysts to confirm the requirements
- To participate in the full cycle of development as a test engineer
- Business trip for at least 1 month to London will be required.
- Need to understand E2E
- Have a knowledge and practice in end-to-end testing methodology.
- Experience in testing (3+ years)
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Deep analysis skills, ability to clarify full requirements basing on user stories
- Ability to prioritize the tasks, work under time pressure
- Good knowledge of SQL (1+ year)
- Experience in test design, test case passing and defect logging, functional testing and testing of Web-based applications, review of requirements (2+ years)
- Strong manual testing background (test design, test execution, defect management)
- Understanding and experience in Agile Methodology (SCRUM)
- Stress tolerance
- Team player
- Good communicational skills