Project Production Supervisor
production, Full time , Postat Acum o săptămână, Expira in 20 zile
Iaşi, Iaşi, România
• Minim 3 years of experience in production leading environment.
• Preferable working within manufacturing in the automotive field
• Strong leadership skills of large teams as well as the ability to develop and improve relationships with customer
• Good knowledge of ISO TS 16949/ 2009
• Experience with LEAN, Six sigma, Kaizen would be desired
• Demonstrated ability in cost management and significant improvements within production
• Strong spoken and written communication skills in Romania and English.
• Analytical and comprehensive reporting skills. Descrierea jobului
• Managing production sewing area, while leading & development the production line management team
• Dive the volume, timing, quality, delivery, cost and headcount accordingly while ensuring customer satisfaction
• Maintain the targets in terms of fabric consumption and keeping on budget
• Improve the use of fabric i.e. improve the efficiency of material as well as cutting efficiency
• Ensuring the production daily plan and maintenance of customer demands, controlling stock, scrap and PPM
• Developing production measurements and prevention systems in the production processes
• Demonstrating potential cost reduction
• Participating in Staff Meetings, such as Daily Metrics and Production floor walk Descrierea companiei
Lear Corporation is ranked #154 on the Fortune 500 with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of talented employees.As a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical distribution systems, Lear serves its customers with global capabilities while maintaining individual commitment. With headquarters in Southfield, Michigan, Lear maintains 241 locations in 37 countries around the globe and employs approximately 150,000 employees.