Project Manager Banking - IFRS & Conso
SC European Business Services – Societe Generale Group – is looking for young professional specialized in Business Process Offshoring.
Societe Generale European Business Services delivers added value services for Societe Generale Group, starting with finance and accounting support for branches and subsidiaries located all around Europe. Fast growing company, it will progressively enlarge its scope to other activities.
- Coordinates the business analysis and the development of case studies for new projects propositions;
- Coordinates the team work up to implementation, including the job description, the IT configuration, the relationship with the HR team, service contracts;
- Surveys the activities, mananages the budget, reports to the project sponsor, ensure the compliance of the objectives allocated on the project;
- Supports the training sessions for the teams involved in the project;
- Ensures the transfer of knowledge between the teams;
- Makes decisions about the project implementation; functional authority overs the ressources - allocated on the project.
Knowledge, studies and experience::
- 3 - 5 years experience in Project Management;
- 5 - 8 years experience in bank accounting, financial reporting (IFRS) and financial consolidation or audit of financial institutions (IFRS & Consolidation covered during audit);
- Good knowledge of regulatory reporting, financial controlling and financial consolidation methods;
- Accounting and Financial Background – Academy of Economic Studies (preferred Finance, Accounting or Cybernetics);
- Professional qualifications: ACCA/ACA qualified or last phases of qualifying (1-2 exams left);
- French – conversational level;
- English – advanced level;
- Good knowkedge of MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access);
We also value:
- Analytical skills, result and quality oriented, good communication skills;
- Coordination abilities and experience of interactions with multiple levels of decisions;
- Customer centricity
- High flexibility and work autonomy; proactive approach to issues in his area of activity
- A good ability to organize and prioritize activity/ projects
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Promotion possibilities and development of a career plan;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Other benefits
All the candidates that fit the above requirements are invited to apply online. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications will be stored in the database of the company for future opportunities.
For more job openings please visit our website www.sgebs.com and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. All applications are considered strictly confidential.