Project and Account Manager – Online Projects
please apply online at:
The Information Technology Department of Ubisoft Romania is looking for a Project and Account Manager for the Online Infrastructure team.
You will manage a team of Project Managers and Service Delivery Managers involved in online games infrastructure projects and will supervise the quality of these projects within the approved budgets.
You will work in a multinational company producing video games and your team members will be located in several countries in Europe.
· Manage all people management activities: team development and motivation, performance reviews, training needs analysis and training programme planning, recruitments, conflict management, travels etc.
· Supervise and ensure successful delivery of projects allocated to your team:
· Ensure planning and budget follow-up on projects
· Ensure portfolio and projects reporting to directors, stakeholders and clients
· Supervise completeness of deliverables and quality on projects
· Ensure coordination and alignment of clients and service partners (scope, expectation management, project alignment, service improvements, risk mitigations)
· Provide help on complex projects where it may be necessary to align competing needs/goals of different teams
· Identify, track, and manage project changes and risks
· Ensure usage of organizational project management processes and tools to manage delivery quality
· Provide direction to team members within the latitude of established policies and know when to break the policies
· Manage projects personally as required
· Maintain portfolio planning and ensure appropriate staffing with department IT Managers, Lead Architect and Directors
· Ensure appropriate operational support for titles, and manage the communication with stakeholders
· Work with the Service Director and the Associate Director to build and manage the budget; collect new budgetary needs and align previously harvested needs for each budget CFM
· Responsible for monitoring and/or directly managing escalations
· Regularly interact cross functionally at a senior level with senior management and/or executives to ensure team objectives are met
· Lead and contribute to projects driving continuous process improvement initiatives; propose new processes, tools and policies
· Coach, mentor and develop staff within your team, and act as a positive influence in the wider organisation
· Manage multiple work streams and/or projects concurrently, and deliver on-time and within budget.
· At least 5 years of experience in IT within a large organization
· At least 5 years of experience managing or working on IT projects
· Experience managing a team of 5+ team members
The ideal candidate:
· Has high standards for himself and his team
· Has strong people management and communication skills
· Has abilities to make decisions quickly and excels in organization skills
· Has technical background on IT infrastructure
· Has a good understanding of project management practices and frameworks
· Focuses on clients’ needs, being able to multi-task and prioritize
· Is comfortable addressing and overcoming ambiguity
· Is proactive and autonomous
· Has a positive approach and works well within a team
· Must be fluent in English (French is a strong advantage)
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992 has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and Information Technology Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1400 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!