New Accounting and Customer Service project with Hungarian
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
No experience? No problem! We train! Join our new Accounting and Customer Service teams, in Bucharest!
- Fluent in Hungarian and English (at least B2 level for both)?
- Talkative, and enthusiastic?
- Curious and interested in learning new things?
- Self-motivated, reliable, proactive?
- Good friend with numbers?
If you are fluent in Hungarian and would like to start your career or make a professional change, than you are in the right place! Submit your resume and get in touch with one of our recruiters for more information about our new Accounting and Customer Support project.
What a Customer Support Associate would do: offers accurate information about the customer’s orders, in line with the procedures in force, provides regular updates, comes up with new improvement ideas, suggests solutions for various problems, investigates and analyzes various order related situations.
What an Accountant Associate should do: invoice processing, vendor master data processing, inbound calling, outbound calling for the collections process, daily, weekly, monthly reporting, interaction with other Accenture centers, interaction with the client, cash reconciliation;
What will you get?
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses;
- Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym;
- Training programs made to improve both your personal and professional skills;
- Full understanding of complex processes;
- Opportunity to perfect your language skills with native speakers;