Netapp STORAGE System ADMINISTRATOR
We are looking for experienced IT professionals in IT support area for our location in Timisoara, Romania.
As a professional, from this position, you will be offering remote IT 2nd and 3rd level support in Managed Storage - Netapp area for our global clients.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Installations, configurations & OS upgrades (Netapp - DataONTAP);
- Incident, Problem Management and Storage orders;
- Capacity management;
Education: Technical university degree or a similar qualification.
· Professional experience/knowledge :
- 5 Years experience in IT Storage area (focus on Netapp fillers);
- Highly experienced in designing and implementing Storage Solutions based on Netapp filers;
- Data ONTAP Mode Administration (installing, configuring, maintaining, troubleshooting);
- Netapp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA) or equivalent;
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies.
· Social Skills and competencies: Good teamwork, communication, customer focus and cultural awareness skills; Attention to details .
· Foreign Languages : Proficient in Business English (Proficient in German Language is a plus) .
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package;
• Extra vacation days;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
Additional Website Text
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview and please note that your resume will be entered in our data base and may be used in further recruitment projects.