The Module Integrator specializes in creating and maintaining application level software releases.
This includes bringing together module specific and 3rd party binaries while ensuring the proper functionality and quality of the deliverables.
• Manage software branches within a module development team
• Integrate 3rd party deliverables
• Quality test the module deliverables (automated and manual Smoke Tests)
• Create integration documentation and software metrics
• Create, maintain and deliver official module release builds according to customer logistic
• Maintain the continuous build and integration process
• Support developers with developing test cases related to the domain area (Unit Tests, Component Tests, Module Integration Tests)
• Communicate with sub-domain integrators and module/project lead.
• User level Linux experience (1-3 years)
vKnowledge of a Programming/ Scripting language
• Scripting language (Bash/Perl/Python)- is considered a plus
• C/C++ experience – is considered a plus
• Knowledge of continuous integration (Atlassian Bamboo is a plus)
• Experience with Version Control Systems (git, SVN is a plus)
• Knowledge of Yocto development environment is a plus
• Attention to details and high-quality awareness
• Team player
• Fluent in English
What we offer:
• An international team working with the world's largest automotive manufacturers
• Access to Harman University for extensive technical trainings
• Employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon)
• Meal tickets
• Flexible working hours
• Medical subscription
• State of the art new office easily accessible by city transportation
• Fitness discounts
• and much more...
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com)