Junior Information Security Officer
We are looking for a junior information security officer to join our information security team.
• Education: degree in computer science or equivalent.
• Knowledge of information security standards and best practices such as ISO 27000 family, PCI-DSS, COBIT 5 framework for information security.
• Work experience in information security management / consultancy and/or related functions (such as IT audit or IT Risk Management);
• Any experience as a network administrator or a telecommunications engineer is a plus;
• Financial / banking domain relevant experience would be a plus;
• Courses or certifications in the field would be an advantage (CompTIA Security+/CISA/ CISM/CEH/CISSP/ISO2700X/PCI DSS);
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
• Able to balance daily tasks with projects related tasks;
• Analytical, detail oriented
• Participates in developing and keeping up to date information security plans, information security policies and procedures and in monitoring their effective implementation.
• Reports, escalates and manages information security incidents.
• Monitors the progress of corrective and preventive action plans
• Analyze reports generated by the monitoring system to identify trends that might indicate a future risk.
• Key participant in information security related test, control and audit activities.
• Participates in organizing and holding information security related trainings for the company’s users.
• Elaborates documents and newsletters meant to increase users’ awareness and knowledge on information security issues.
• Participates in the periodic review of the threats / vulnerabilities of the company’s information system components.
• Takes part in information security related risk analysis activities.