If you want to start developing serious applications, if you want a stable job where you can learn and grow, apply here.
We are running many software development projects using lots of cutting edge technologies. You will have the opportunity to share expertise in the full software development lifecycle, with a very talented team of programmers.
• Software development, support, administration, testing and documentation of code.
Technical Skills Requirements:
• Basic MS Windows Sever and UNIX administrative knowledge (installation, create/modify users, manage system settings and services)
• General IT administrative knowledge, basic notions and exposure to server architecture and operations (e.g. what is a cluster, load balancer, how to troubleshoot a user/sw error)
• Basic understanding of programming and or scripting concepts, preferably from a Java environment perspective (e.g. what is a class, what is a method or property, how to inherit)
• Basic Networking knowledge
• Advanced / fluent English is mandatory; other European language will be a big plus
Nice to have skills:
• OOP knowledge
• Knowledge of Java language, SQL and possibly some development framework
• 6 months of experience in SW development
• OCA or OCJP certification is a very big plus