Our client is market leader producer of Integrated Circuits Lithography and Metrology machines, based in Netherlands.
Project scope is development and maintenance of standalone desktop and server based software for Metrology (lithography measurement process) machines.
Work is based in Luxoft/Cluj and by rotation team members need to be present in Netherlands/Eindhoven for on-site work 50% of time. Candidates must have the right to travel and work in The Netherlands.
New features development, unit/functional testing, design documentation.
Development is mostly for new features
Development is mostly for back-end side
3+ years of Java development experience
JBoss, Wildfly application servers
UI frameworks (JavaFX)
Experience with with server-side software, multithreading, performance and memory optimization.
Mathematical background is a plus
Team player attitude.
Initiative to address project pitfalls and targets.
Autonomy for problem solving, acting as a driver
Interest to gain domain knowledge (IC Lithography and Metrology processes).
Mandatory: bachelor's degree
WHAT WE OFFER
- An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
- Challenging & professional work environment within an international team
- Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
- Various in house training & webinars
- Internal programs for professional development
– mobility within the company’s projects
- Wellness & Sport Center Discounts
- Health Management Program
- Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
- Relocation Package
- Flexible Working Time