IT Systems Engineer HPC Infrastructure
Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 10 billion and 86.000 employees in 66 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldline and Atos WorldGrid.
Notice: Since 1st July 2011, Siemens IT Solutions & Services is part of Atos.
For more information and to see our current vacancies, access also the Career section from our website http://ro.atos.net/ro-ro/
Also we’re waiting for you to be our friend on Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Atos-Romania/
What are your tasks?
• You work in a multifunctional team with challenging operation tasks in a high complex computing and simulation environment in the Automotive industry
• CAx application operation and end user support for technical development departments
• IT infrastructure operation (server support Linux/AIX, High-Performance computing, job management toolchain)
• Take over of organisational operation tasks like coordinating commissioning and decommissioning of HPC environments in several datacenter of the customer
• Operation of the customers simulation data management environment
• Script programming to increase level of automation
• After a in-depth on-the-job training within the team you analyse upcoming incidents and work out sustainable solutions.
What do you bring with you?
• Completed degree in a STEM discipline or comparable education
• Broad IT knowledge in applications, operating systems and hardware
• Good working knowledge in at least one of the following fields:
Technical computing environment
Operating systems (Linux/UNIX/Windows),
Script programing (e.g. Shell, Perl, Python other VB)
• Structured work organization, pleasure working in teams and a high level of service orientation
• Good working knowledge in German and English language
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package;
• Extra vacation days;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview and please note that your resume will be entered in our data base and may be used in further recruitment projects.