- Offer support services in HR Administration field; - Interface with clients to help them in their HR needs: act as first point of contact for HR related questions via phone or E-Mail; - Update HR data base with personal information changes; - Produce standard correspondence and labor contracts by following existing templates; - Create addendums for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions, extension of contract, etc.); - Create letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Study leave, etc.); - Prepare exit documents for employees leaving the company.
- University degree preferable (not mandatory) in Social Sciences, Psychology, Foreign Languages;
- Fluency in Greek and English;
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills;
- Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach;
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks;
- Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team;
Si companiile vor aplica la tine
Completeaza-ti profilul si companiile iti vor trimite invitatii pentru interviu direct pe aplicatia de mobil sau in casuta ta de email.