HR Customer Service Associate
All we need from you consists in:
• Very good Verbal and Written English Skills (from B2 upwards).
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
• Willingness to learn and specialize in HR policies, procedures, employee record platforms, Customer Service area.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications
• Interest in starting a career in a multinational team
Bring your skills into our team and leave the rest with us. We have prepared an extensive Training Program (3 months) and the best support network (Coaches, Trainers, Supervisors, amazing team colleagues), for you to become fully prepared and specialized in your new job.
We offer you a competitive salary, performance based rewards and multiple company benefits
Your Career Path
You want to work in HR? You now have the possibility to do this, in a top HR Outsourcing Services global company.
The HR Customer Service Associate position enables all candidates to acquire a wealth of international HR knowledge within the company training they receive in the first months.
The HR Customer Service Associate will be able to use this knowledge in order to expand their HR experience and perform operational daily tasks.
No previous HR experience is mandatory. Your strong motivation to start a career in the HR area is key to starting your collaboration with us.
Our Contact Center team is looking for new members who are passionate and enthusiastic, willing to learn and to specialize in Human Resources.
Your Mission in our project
Your role in our Contact Center team is to offer HR support, information and guidance to our clients – UK employees. In a multinational environment, you will act as interface to our clients, by developing a strong background of HR knowledge and experience.
Your General Responsibilities
- Responding to Phone and E-mail queries on various areas of HR (e.g.: company policies, procedures)
- Informing employees about services available and assessing employee needs.
- Assists employees and managers in the completion of appropriate forms, navigation of HR systems
- Gathering information, investigating/resolving employee queries
- Communicating appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Maintaining databases and employee records handling highly confidential material and provides information to employees/HR on matters pertaining to personnel forms and records.
Are you ready to join us?
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Please apply only in the nature specified. We thank everyone for applying, however only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. You can apply online through Ejobs or send your application in English directly to with the title “HR Customer Service Associate”
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations transform the way they manage their business processes and information. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., we have more than 140,000 Xerox employees and do business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. In Romania, Xerox operates through 2 sites in Iasi, 2 in Bucharest, 1 in Oradea and 1 in Bacau. Learn more at www.xerox.com.