**VISA support only possible within North America, South America & EU.**
The role of the Front-End / Back-End Support Engineer is part of the Subject Matter Expert (SME) support squad with the Professional Services (PS) Department at Backbase. PS is a team of highly motivated specialists with the specific skills and experience required to make sure that the implementation of our product at our customer’s location goes ahead as smoothly as possible. Every project has its own set of unique challenges that must be overcome.
**Our PS consultants work closely with partners and customers all over the world.** They have the professional and personal skills required to develop, teach, support and lead teams towards successfully delivering our enterprise solution and achieving their goals.
In your role and as a member of the Application Development Support, you are responsible for advising and supporting developers and architects from clients or partners who are building flagship banking solutions with Backbase all around the world.
* Whether or not you’ve heard of us, you and your friends have probably used some of the products we’ve created. Backbase accelerates the transformation of digital banking.
* From being a Dutch startup five years ago, we are now an international market leader. Despite having a leading market position, we haven’t lost our startup mentality and we’re not done innovating just yet.
* Working in teams with highly talented and skilled professionals from all over the world, we share a drive to make things better, nicer, and more advanced.
* More than 400 specialists dedicate themselves to what we do best, which is transforming global financial services with inspiring, innovative solutions.
* We love to create outstanding experiences, not just for our customers and users, but for ourselves, and this is what motivates us to transform our industry by delivering our best work
!(https://assets.landing.jobs/cms-assets/files/607/original/_B081D0D54C69E9A7A6AE107A0B6479179C6F55BF50F6523563_pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg) Main requirements We are looking for motivated candidates who show us:
* An ability to lead.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Experience in (or affinity with) a consultancy role.
* Excellent communication skills in English.
We are looking for the following technical must have skills:
* 3 years’ development experience as a developer.
* Experience with web application development.
* Experience with using modern JS and/or Java frameworks.
* Experience with CI/CD, REST, JSON, Maven, Npm. Nice to have We are looking for one or more of the following skill sets:
* Developing with integration technologies (Apache Camel, Spring Integration, Spring Security).
* Knowledge of mobile and hybrid development with Android, iOS
* Knowledge of application servers (Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere).
* Familiar with database applications such as Oracle, MySql, DB2 as well as with SQL, JDBC and ORM tools.
* Familiar deploying to application servers in enterprise environments.
* Familiar using Agile (Kanban) development methodologies. Perks * Market rate salary: We work hard, play hard and earn hard
* Contributory pension scheme: We'll help you fill your coffers for old age
* 25 holidays a year: Our full-timers know how to cut loose and recharge
* Multicultural environment: Work and play with people from around the world
* Location: We work in beautiful Amsterdam. Nuff said, right?
* Company fitness plan: Burn off your free lunch and reenergise!
* Free lunch & refreshments: Stay healthy and focused with food, drinks and good company
* Social events: Beach, boat, beers and board games. We do the lot!
Si companiile vor aplica la tine
Completeaza-ti profilul si companiile iti vor trimite invitatii pentru interviu direct pe aplicatia de mobil sau in casuta ta de email.