Financial Operations Representative
Education and experience (minimum level requested):
Bachelor in Economics – Finance / Accounting
Relevant accounting/reporting experience – minimum 2 years
Preferred accounting and/or reporting background
Advanced Microsoft Office User
Experience in using accounting software, preferably Oracle Application (GL, AP, AR, FA, CM)
English – advanced
Planning and organization
Operate company’s bank account and perform financial operations in accounting system for transactions related to e-money and payments activities, suppliers and partners; prepare management reporting and support monthly closing and authorities reporting process.
Maintains relationship with the bank and operates company’s bank accounts, performing the following main activities:
• Initiates suppliers and e-money partners (billers, merchants, distributors) payments;
• Initiates payments between OM accounts for safeguarding of funds in the special accounts;
• Initiates other banking operations (deposits, opening/closing of the accounts) and fills-in forms required by the bank;
• Imports from ERP payments, exports bank accounts statements to ERP and reconciles payments.
Performs financial operations in ERP (Oracle Application - OA) in line with supporting documents, legal framework and accounting standards:
• Performs cash and bank accounts booking in OA and reconciliation with bank accounts statements;
• Books in OA accounts payable (AP) and accounts receivable (AR) transactions (invoices, payments etc.) and reconciliation with operational reports;
• Defines partners and roles in OA (Suppliers, Distributors, Clients) and all necessary parameters;
• Performs OA processes for accounting booking of e-money transactions;
• Reconciles accounting data with operational reports regarding E-money and Payments services transactions and stocks.
2. Preparing Reports:
• Prepares reconciled management reports
• (Provides support in) preparation of the statutory periodical financial statements, monthly closing and reporting information;
• (Provides support in) periodical calculations and reporting to authorities.
Orange is the leader of the Romanian mobile telecommunications market with 10.009.000 million customers. Orange Romania is part of Orange Group, one of the world's leading telecommunications operators with over 200 million customers on five continents.
Orange means much more than technology, mobile telephony or GSM networks. It is a brand created to make human communication simpler and to bring value to the communities where it operates. The Orange Group has a well-defined corporate responsibility strategy, whereby we ensure that our work is carried out responsibly. Indeed corporate responsibility lies at the core of our brand's values, which in turn represent who we are and how we do business.