FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - Hungary
How would you feel if we will give you the opportunity to master your controlling skills for a mission of 1 or 2 years in one of our Autoliv Plant from Hungary?
If you have:
• Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting,
• Fluency in spoken and written in both English and Hungarian
• At least 3 years experience in a multinational environment in controlling or financial analysis
• Experienced in US GAAP reporting would be mostly valued
• Experience in ERP system, SAP would be considered a plus
• Strong knowledge and understanding of international accounting standards
• MS Office literate knowledge
And you think you’ll be able to:
• Be responsible for the preparation of financial statements and reports, budgets and forecasts
• Coordinate and provide input for the preparation of short term operating budgets
• Ensure and coordinate an effective cash management flow
• Compile specific related reports as required by the local and corporate management
Then you would probably be the right person for us and we will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
We save more lives!
Autoliv is the worldwide leader in automotive safety. We help all the leading automobile manufacturers to deliver safety products to their customers. Autoliv Romania was set up in 1997 in Brasov and it is increasing ever since with new business lines in Brasov, Lugoj, Timisoara, Sfantu Gheorghe and now in Resita. Today it reached over 9 400 employee in Romania and it is still growing fast. In Autoliv the most of all we value life. For us, it isn't just about having the right product, it's about having the right passion. Because life is too precious to take it for granted. ... That's why we have a passion for saving lives.