Customer Service Representatives - French Speaker
We believe that empowered, self-motivated teams can accomplish huge things.
For this position, successful candidates are responsible for supporting a range of software enabled technologies for the company’s global market via Social Media, inbound calls and e-mails support. This will involve troubleshooting queries relating to IT and responding to customers in a timely and efficient manner. Maintaining customer service to the highest possible standards, ensuring excellent communication with customers and staff is the highest priority.
Provide 1st level trouble-shooting, during day shift
Provide pre-sales information about our products
Support customers in the optimal usage of our products
Communicate via Social Media platforms, phone & e-mail
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• 1-2 years call centre/customer service work experience
• Technical (IT) Education is a plus
• Help desk procedures
• Excellent aptitude for technical troubleshooting and problem solving
• Microsoft office applications
• Good knowledge of OSX
• Knowledge of computer software and hardware
• Enthusiasm for passing on technical knowledge and experience
• Excellent product and general technical knowledge
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Good communication skills (oral/written) in French and English
• Keyboard skills: accurate and relatively swift typing
• Ability to extract pertinent information from that given by customers and to succinctly and accurately describe the issue or complaint.
• Basic complaint and conflict resolution skills.