Cryptographic Security Officer
• Generating and maintaining cryptographic keys and certificates for specific purposes;
• Secure deploying of encrypted keys in different Key Management Systems;
• Configuring and maintaining cryptographic modules equipment;
• Designing Public Key Infrastructure;
• Testing and configuring new security instruments from a cryptographic perspective;
• Cross-team cooperating with different line of businesses and departments;
• Being responsible of the Business Analysis process from a security point-of-view;
• Documenting new processes when implemented.
What you bring to the team
• Bachelor Degree - preferable in IT/Security field;
• Good knowledge of Operating Systems, Applications Architectures, Databases, Key Management Systems;
• Knowledge of Symmetric and Asymmetric Cryptography, Public Key Infrastructure, Algorithms, Encryption, Decryption and Business Analysis.
• Knowledge of encryption keys life cycle; Host/Hardware Security Modules; Linux and Unix-like OS;
• Analytical skills/Technical judgment;
• Good communication skills and teamwork skills.