C++ Windows Developer
On behalf of a Danish software development company which develops and sells market leading solutions that enable swift, secure and seamless transfer of video, screens, sounds and data between two or more computers, we are actively looking for a C++ Windows Developer for the Bucharest office.
As a Developer you will:
- Transform functional and technical stories into design and implementation modules for existing client and server applications;
- Design and implement new applications to increase the value provided by the company products portfolio to its customers and partners;
- Review and repair legacy code with a code modularity mindset;
- Create unit-tests and functional test applications for greater code coverage;
- Conduct training for new programming staff if required by the company.
What you will need to succeed:
- Relevant experience with C++ programming under Windows: Windows API/SDK, MFC, ATL/COM, WDK (as a plus);
- Relevant experience with multithreading and design patterns;
- Relevant development experience of at least 5 years.
- Good conceptual and analytical thinking, good capacity of synthesis;
- Innovation and engagement;
- Good time management;
- Good overview of the activities;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Romanian;
- Ability to cooperate and work productively in a team;
- Ability to adapt and learn new things quickly;
- Proactive and positive attitude;
- Orientation to action and self-improvement;
- Ability to work independently and responsibly.
- An attractive remuneration package;
- Medical subscription that can be extended to family;
- Meal tickets;
- Programs for personal development (trainings, certifications, attending to certain events etc.);
- Special events for employees (teambuilding, theme parties, contests etc.);
- An enthusiastic and successful team of professional;
- Relaxed working environment.