Business Intelligence Analyst
The Business Analyst is responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the business unit. The Business Analyst will design and document workflow and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness. The Business Analyst will track and analyse business unit trends and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the unit.
• Coordinates the development of all approved versions of business and functional specifications for specified applications.
• Reviews use cases and other technical documents with IT project staff to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents.
• Develops effective reporting tools for the business unit
• Analyses the business unit’s activities and trends and compares analyses against the service
• standards and best practices
• Prepares routine reports
• Data and work load analysis
• Attendance /attrition reporting
• Centralised Calendars Data Analysis
• Staff Plan / Capacity Planner
• SLA & KPI Reporting
• Daily Reporting
• SLA/KPI/Operations report building and running
• Access requests for support departments
• Bank Holiday Access
• AD HOC reporting
• Bonus calculation knowledge
• Advanced Excel
• IVR data handling and analysis
• Report analysis
• Reporting tools
• Advanced SLA & KPI Knowledge
• Ticketing tools testing
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations transform the way they manage their business processes and information. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., we have more than 140,000 Xerox employees and do business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. In Romania, Xerox operates through 2 sites in Iasi, 2 in Bucharest, 1 in Oradea and 1 in Bacau.