Job description Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
Mission: The business analyst is responsible of the global accounting stream of each request in charge.
- Take into account business requirements;
- Analyse requirements and propose solution for accounting interpretation;
- Make workload estimation for each development in collaboration with IT team and define planning for implementation;
- Write functional specification, deliver it to IT team;
- Elaborate test strategy and define the functional test plan;
- Realise functional test in connection with IT team;
- Support end-user during User Acceptance test and validate final implementation in production;
- Insure follow up post production.
Knowledge, studies and experience:
- Studies: banking, accounting;
- Experience: more than 5 years relevant experience banking or audit for bank sector;
- Finance/accounting background;
- Good knowledge of the project process;
- Knowledge: business analyst;
- Knowledge of bank accounting standards;
- Knowledge of Investment banking products;
- Knowledge project management.
We also value:
- Communication skills; - Strong analytical skills; - Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy;
- Cooperation and team spirit.
Si companiile vor aplica la tine
Completeaza-ti profilul si companiile iti vor trimite invitatii pentru interviu direct pe aplicatia de mobil sau in casuta ta de email.