Bilingual French and English Speakers for Client Support
We are looking for team members interested in relocating to Bucharest (relocation package provided by us) for a great professional opportunity.
TELUS International Europe is growing its French and English speaking Customer Support team! Become a part of a global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company that has over 20,000 team members around the world, including in Bulgaria, Romania, the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States, Central America and the Philippines.
As a Customer Support Agent you will master the skills of effective communication, problem solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness. You will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives with our technology, amazing people and strong brand to serve modern society. You’ll be the face of some of the world’s top brands!
Are you looking for a great career and a place to shine?
Join our team!
- French and English Level B2
- Willing to work full time on shifting schedules, afternoon, evenings and night shifts
- Basic computer and internet navigation skills
- Good communication skills with strong customer focus
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in the Wireless or Telecom sector may be an advantage
- Resolve client requirements quickly and accurately
- Confirm client understanding of the solution and provide additional support
- Clarify client requirements and confirm understanding of the problem
- Effectively transfer misdirected client requests to an appropriate party
- Be an awesome team member
-Stable job – we offer permanent labor contracts
-Flexible schedule – we offer full time jobs, shifts between 15:00 and 07:00 and rotating weekends
-Multilingual exposure – we serve international clients daily – join us and improve your spoken and written language skills with native speakers
-Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our team members, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
-Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
-Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Regina Maria Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional package
-Meal tickets shall be granted monthly.
Excellent relocation package including:
• PLANE /TRAIN TICKET cost refundable (reimbursed at your first salary, in the amount of 150 euro net)!
• FREE ACCOMODATION for the first month, support in finding an apartment and MONTHLY accommodation allowance (120 EUR net/ month starting from the second month) for the entire contract duration
Other fun stuff:
-Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym & Fitness)
-Free massages on site, fruits every week to boost your energy, free books rent and delivery to support your career growth
-Special discounts for our team members in AFI mall where our office is located.