Backend Developer for Network Management Web Apps
The customer is a leading global provider of wireless broadband solutions, with an extensive portfolio of reliable, scalable and secure WiFi, fixed wireless broadband point-to-point (PTP) and point-to-multipoint (PMP) platforms, managed by cloud-based software. The customer's products makes it possible for service providers, enterprises, governmental and military agencies, oil, gas and utility companies, Internet service providers and public safety networks to build powerful communications networks, reach users from 200 kilometers across mountain tops down to the last meter to their devices and intelligently manage their infrastructure through end-to-end network visibility and actionable analytics.
Participate in the design and development of a cloud-based and on-site software platform for secure, end-to-end network management.
Provide expert opinions on creating robust application designs.
Strongly interact with customer's teams to define project tasks and jointly perform the implementation.
Skills Required General skills and experience:
• BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering
• MEAN stack expertise, focused on backend technologies
• Proven ability to build a scalable, secure, highly-available, multi-tenant Web application in the cloud
• Extensive experience with NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB
• Working experience in SCRUM (Agile) development process
• Proficient in object-oriented design and multithreaded programming
• Ability to develop effectively in a Linux environment
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented
• Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
• Background with Postgres, RabbitMQ, and Redis
• Networking background including TCP/IP, HTTP, and NAT
• Mastery of full stack application development
WHAT WE OFFER
- An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
- Challenging & professional work environment within an international team
- Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
- Various in house training & webinars
- Internal programs for professional development
– mobility within the company’s projects
- Wellness & Sport Center Discounts
- Health Management Program
- Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
- Relocation Package
- Flexible Working Time