The Application Middleware Specialist will be working with a global team of individuals in supporting many large Middleware environments, providing Level 2-3 Operational support for Applications running on *NIX systems.
Also he/she will provide technical analysis and design consulting support for major business applications and will be able to manage project and task deliverable commitments, system changes and application rollouts/upgrades.
The individual should have hands-on experience working within an enterprise wide data center environment with various infrastructure management products, including but not limited to:
• 6 to 10 years of relevant Linux System Admin experience, day to day, hands on LINUX Operating System experience in a large enterprise (datacenter) environment and advanced knowledge of RedHat Clustering;
• Installation of configured server into a production server environment;
• Experience with performance monitoring and tuning tools, installation, configuration, problem determination, system recovery and Linux security.
· Must be able lead the analysis into situations and problems to determine how to resolve problems and the root cause of these problems;
· Responsible for following change control procedures to plan/test/implement Infrastructure changes in coordination with business owners;
· Work with documentation to acquire the necessary know-how specific to supporting this Linux environment and related deliverables;
· Must have advanced English skills.
What we offer: We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages: • Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies; • Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop; • Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area; • Extra vacation days;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview and please note that your resume will be entered in our data base and may be used in further recruitment projects.
Si companiile vor aplica la tine
Completeaza-ti profilul si comapniile iti vor trimite invitatii pentru interviu direct pe aplicatia de mobil sau in casuta ta de email.