Analyst Order to Cash - Czech Speaker
Job purpose and key deliverables
· The Order to Cash Senior Analyst will ensure the effective and timely delivery of tasks, according to the department’s objectives and Key Performance Indicators.
· To provide first line support to BASSE customers regarding Order to Cash issues.
· Assist in the identification of continuous improvements to the BASSE Order to Cash processes.
· Provide assistance with the smooth migration of Order to Cash activities into BASSE for new customers.
· Promote the standardization, automation and simplification of processes. Develop approach and templates to enhance effectiveness of Financial Shared Service Centre service delivery towards world class.
· Effective and timely delivery of Order to Cash services, including: order release and collection activities, issues investigation and resolution, contact customers for extra information etc.
· Adherence to Order to Cash controls, to procedure manuals and process description manuals
· Deliver Order to Cash processes according to the agreements with specific entities and in line with audit recommendations
· Follow and use a robust knowledge management framework: ensure all procedure manuals are updated accordingly and any changes are cascaded to all team members
· Ensure that all agreed controls are adhered to on time and in full
· Immediately escalate to the line manager any breach in existing controls and highlight any possible risks caused by lack of controls
• Customer oriented
• Drive a proactive and result-oriented problem solving approach.
• Ability to communicate at all levels and apply high professional standards
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• English (spoken and written) business level as a minimum
• Czech (spoken and written) business level as a minimum
• IT packages computer knowledge - Microsoft Office
• Support a team culture where reflective questions and critical thinking are encouraged.
• Experience in working with SAP for financial processes and systems would be preferable