Accounts Receivable - Billing with Hungarian
Short company description
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
- Billing - Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus;
- Accounting, analysis and credit risk assessment skills;
- Attention to detail and the desire to take responsibility for assigned customers;
- Good in dealing with numbers and information;
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines;
- Driven and enthusiastic personality;
- Excel and Word skills and basic knowledge of economic terms (ie. Invoice, VAT);
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually;
- Ability to learn multiple software applications;
- Fluency in Hungarian;
- Able to communicate in English-work proficiency;
- Follow strict company policies and procedures and deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times;
- File and archive data and documents;
- Rectify billing problems and reduce billing errors;
- Ensure that all customer queries are properly handled;
- Analyze recurring deficiencies and roots the causes;
- Email communication;
- Recommends credits/write-offs;
- Participate in client and customer conference calls;
- Generate and distribute weekly/monthly AR reports;
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional relationships with the involved departments;