Accounts Payable Officer with Hungarian
Short company description
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
- Educational background in economics, accountancy or finances
- Very good Hungarian and English communication skills (written & spoken)
- Experience in accountancy or financial area - would be a plus
- General Ledger experience would be a plus
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in problem-solving environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Team player
- Responsibility and accuracy
- Flexibility, especially in the closing periods
- Automatic and Manual Payment Proposal and Posting
- Payment Batches
- Clearing of payments suspense account
- Reconciliations of Suspense Accounts
- Direct Debit payments
- Month End Closing Processes
- Booking journal entry
- Maintenance of Excel spreadsheet with operating costs and splitting of invoice
- Master data creation and modification
- Fixed asset
- Posting invoice, payments, master data, journal entries
- Handle the queries/issues as per the requests
- Respond/resolve the issues within deadlines
- Adhere to the escalation matrix and follow up procedures
- Ensuring the reporting metrics in place and delivered as per the schedules