Accountant - Fixed Assets
You will be working within the Hella Corporate Center Romania which operates and administrates the company's business divisions. As an Accountant for fixed assets your mission is capitalizing asset additions of medium to sometimes complex files, taking into consideration tax-related, operational and corporate-policy aspects.
For this position you will have to:
- Determine the tax-related and operational acquisition value in relation to manufacturing costs and stipulate tax related and calculatory depreciation data, taking into consideration operational and corporate-policy aspects or details from legislation (literature), audits and superior positions;
- Check asset additions as well as coordinate measures in the case of assets under construction, carrying out the account reconciliation for assets for all divisions within Hella Romania;
- Prepare and compile asset accounting data for the tax audit, in order to identify and eliminate the weak-points;
- Determine the future balance-sheet depreciation for result planning, taking into consideration payments on account, assets under construction, planned capital expenditures, as well as different types of investment and types of deduction for depreciation.
In order to be successful in this position you should have:
- More than 3 years accounting experience;
- Ability to work in a team in a fast-moving environment;
- Knowledge in SAP is recommended;
- Good analytical and solution oriented thinking;
- Fluency in both German and English languages is mandatory.