Relationship Manager Buzau
• Responsible to initiate, develop and maintain profitablebusiness relationships and to ensure excellent client service;
• Represent and promote the ING name on the local market;
• Conduct negotiations aimed at setting up deals and creditfacilities;
• Ensure an efficient cross-selling of the products offeredby ING;
• Prepare, with the support of the responsible departments,the indicative offers (current account, deposit account, credit facilitiesetc);
• Responsible for preparation of the credit applications(including financial analysis, evaluation of business risks, structure risksetc);
• Maintain liaison with Lending, Risk Management, Legal& Compliance departments- on business related matters;
• Responsible to follow up on the branch marketing plan forMid Corporate Banking, meeting the agreed business objectives.
What you bring to the team?
• University degree in finance, banking, preferably;
• Advanced knowledge of financial analysis, creditstructuring and banking products in general;
• Good knowledge of English language;
• Good connection capacity; negotiation and selling skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication; marketknowledge and networking abilities are highly appreciated;
• Able to deal with challenges, adaptability to peopleand situations;
• Driving license;
• Good time management, able to set up priorities anddiligently monitor progress of processes under implementation.